Path Animator Script
A downloadable tool
This script is for Aseprite.
It allows you to make a translation movement and/or rotation of the reference image through a path with a the desired criteria.
The basic steps:
- make a Layer named: PATH
- active Pixel Perfect and draw some stroke on it (1 pixel thickness).
- Optional: paint one pixel stroke end to white (start pixel).
- draw some item in other layer.
- select both layers and run 'path_animator.lua'
- fill in the fields and press 'Animate it'
Gif minitutorials were included within the compressed file.
Please, this tool is under development, save your work before use it.
Issues and recommendation can be reported on email@example.com
Click download now to get access to the following files: